Monday, March 26, 2012

Zoya Haul!

So, I came home from Spring Break to a lovely package from Zoya from the B3G3 promo!
(The pic is a little dark) "Mieko", "Happi", "Barbie", "Chloe", "Opal", "Apple"
'natural' light probably shows color the best despite shadow
I decided to Swatch/wear "Happi" which is a gold sparkle based pink. I Love the color but it might need 3 coats and it gave me a little trouble applying (could just be that I'm not that best at painting my nails, lol).
I used "Barbie" on my 'Party Nail' and used the flake top coat "Chloe" to add some sparkle! The picture doesn't show it well but I promise it adds just the right amount of flare to a base color. You absolutely need a base color with it and even then still 2 coats to get the best effect.
artificial light (shows "Happi" pretty well)
I'll swatch the others later on when I change my nails.
Did you get anything from the B3G3 Zoya Promo? What colors did you choose?!
Until Next Time,
xoxo Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment