Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Wet Seal Haul!

Well, I was supposed to get this package yesterday but UPS can't read and delivered it to the wrong apartment -GRRR! Luckily my neighbors were nice enough to return it to me. I got 9 tops for $50 even. Wet Seal always has some amazing clearance - sometimes it's buy one get one for a penny! This time they had Buy One Get One 1/2 off tops, plus free shipping on orders of $50+ and I found a code for $10 off. Yeah - I got $85 worth for $50 and FREE shipping. I suggest you take a look because you never know what unique style you might find.
I got this white belted shirt because I loved he way it looked on the model - but unfortunately they didn't have it in XS so I took a chance with a Small and it doesn't fit how I wanted it to. It's made of 100% cotton so hopefully it'll shrink.
I ADORE this taupe slouch top with a cut out in the back - I can't wait to wear it! The knit sweatshirt is super cute as well and I love how you can wear different colored tanks under it. It should be perfect for those cooler days this spring/summer.
I am not sure how I feel about this blue dolman top. The strappy Back is too cute but the scrunched sleeves and not-too-deep slouch make it boxy up top and too tight looking in the middle. Hopefully I can find a cute way to wear it.
I also got these basic v-necks and a tank as a 5 for $20 deal. They're great to just throw on and mix with a LP murfee scarf. You can't go wrong with a little simplicity!
Have you ever ordered from Wet Seal?
xoxo Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment