Friday, March 9, 2012

Ta-Da

So I've done it! I've started a blog! I'm super new at this so please leave comments with what you want to see, what you don't, and whatever else I can do to improve this place!

This is still under construction but basically, I told myself I wanted to start a blog for my 20th Birthday - It was March 7th, but things have been a little crazy being midterm season and all.. But Hey! Better late than never!

I've been following a lot of preppy fashion and nail blogs lately thinking "wow, why can't that be me?" They do cute outfit of the day stuff and review nail polishes... I would love to do that (and I will as much as possible) but my OOTD is pretty much sweats and a T because I am BIZZ-ZEE and sleep deprived so there is hardly a time when I wake up at 7am and have the momentum to be all cute for my 8am class. But, nevertheless, I'm hoping this blog will motivate me to be a more outgoing and stylish gal everyday!

I'll tell you all about my birthday and more, but right now I just got out of the shower and need to get ready for Birthday Party Part 2 tonight!

xoxo Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment