Sunday, March 11, 2012

Let Them Eat Cake!

Okay, so here it is - a post about my Birthday :)
My actual Birthday was not so fun and a little hectic because Wednesdays are my longest days and I had a midterm and a Law quiz and then work.... but Boyfriend (We'll call him 'Bear') tried his hardest to make me happy :)
He got me 3 things on my ISO list! The Lilly Pulitzer Txt Message 'Pencil me in' case, LP Acrylic wine glasses in my favorite print; Luscious, and the Cassie top in shorely blue!! He also got me a hot pink mp3 player that even takes videos and pics!! (I've been music-less since my ipod got stolen almost 2 years ago) He really does spoil me <3
My friend made me a pink and green funfetti cake for my birthday - I tried to make her do an LP print but she refused. It was still delicious and perfect - Hug points! She came over that night to make me whole-wheat black olive pizza (so yum!) and we all watched Kevin Hart's Seriously Funny - I suggest you all watch both this and Laugh at my Pain.. I cried laughing.
So overall, it wasn't that bad. The next day was Bear's birthday and our parents came out to visit us and we all went to dinner. It was really fun and now I have 43lbs of Chinese food (so excited) and 3 cakes in my fridge.... so much for that spring break diet?
Want more? Tell me what you want to read about in the comments!
xoxo Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment