Saturday, March 10, 2012

Nail Time!

So here is my first nail polish review!
I had another long Saturday of work so no outfit of the day (BBW dress code is pretty boring), but I like to do my nails at work when I'm bored and tonight I closed the store up with two of my favorites :)
Nicole brought me Sally Hansen's 'Calypso Blue' because she knows I love ridiculous colors, especially blues and greens and she let me keep it! Yayyy!! Hug points for her <3
This is the best pic I could do with my not-so-awesome phone. I am totally in love. The sparkly/shiny undertone makes it so pretty. It was smooth and even to apply and dried fully relatively fast. This is 2 coats.
Those dots on the ring finger are Cinapro 'Dippity Dots'. I went into the salon store in the mall on my break and the ladies apparently had dropped the package so it was damaged and they were playing with them trying to figure it out and it wasn't working out... so they just gave them to me to bring to BBW to play with and let them know if we figured it out :) Yayyy! More free things!
I'm pretty sure we did it wrong, but I like them and I'm hoping these nails will match my LP Peel and Eat Wyatt when I'm in Florida :) They are VERY messy, however - once you open the pack find a new container for them or they will be EVERYWHERE. I wouldn't go out of my way to get them.. too frustrating if you want a specific design and such.
I went into the salon store to get a good green polish for St Patty's day - I found 'Glitter Envy' from color club.
It is a great green for the occasion, and it's sparkly and fun... but it also kind of looks like Disney Frog skin? I had to apply it rather thick-ish and not spread it too much or else it would clump :( This is two coats. I'm not crazy about it but I don't totally hate it.
What did you think of my first post?! Comment please!
P.s. Everything is still in progress.... slow and steady!
xoxo Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment